1. The administrator of the personal data included in the Service is Everest Work Solution sp. z o. o., Zwycięstwa 218, 75-663 Koszalin.
2. To secure the data provided by the Users, we developed internal procedures and strategies that aim at the prevention of the release of the data to unauthorized individuals. We manage these procedures and constantly verify their conformity with appropriate legal acts – the regulation on the protection of personal data, the regulation on providing services using electronic means, as well as all executive and community legislation acts.
3. The personal data is processed on the basis of approval granted by the User and in cases in which legal regulations authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or in order to realize the contract between the parties.
4. The Service realizes the function of acquiring information about users and their behaviours in the following way:
a) through the data they voluntarily provided in the form
6. The personal data provided in the form are processed in order to fulfil the function specified by individual forms, e.g. in order to conduct the process of servicing an information contact.
7. The personal data left in the Service will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the regulations of the Personal Data Protection Act.
8. The person that provided information in the form has the right to access this information. This person also has the right to modify this information or to stop the processing of this information at any point in time.
10. The Service might include links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not, in any way, supervised by www.everestws.com. These websites might have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend becoming familiar with.